Jayant Hegde Kageri
The PDF Version of this page can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
Right to Use. We grant you the right to access and use the Services by this Agreement to design, develop to make them available for your Service Provided by us, and you may not use the Services for production/patent/commercial use.
Manner of Use, You may not:
- Reverse engineer, Decompile, Disassemble or work around technical limitations in the Services, except to the extent that applicable law permits it despite these limitations;
- Disable, tamper with or otherwise attempt to circumvent any mechanism that limits your use of the Services;
- Rent, Lease, Lend, Resell, Transfer, or Sublicense any Services or portion thereof to or for third parties, except as explicitly permitted herein or in license terms that accompany any Services component;
- Use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement;
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of our services, or the network(s) connected to any of our services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
Updates. We may make changes to the Services from time to time, including the availability of features; how long, how much, or how often any given feature may be used; and feature dependencies upon other services or software.
a. Using Our Software outside the Service. We may provide you with Our Software through or as a part of the Developer Services. Termination of use of or access to the Developer Services or the termination of this Agreement terminates your right to possess or use any such Our Software; and the suspension or termination of a User Plan terminates that user’s right to possess or use any such Our Software that was acquired through, is attached to, or otherwise requires that User Plan. You must delete all copies of such Software licensed under this Agreement and destroy any associated media upon the termination of the associated possession or usage rights. We may provide you with Our Software for use outside the Developer Services and with (1) the Developer Services or (2) programs you develop using the Developer Services. If Our Software is provided with its own license terms, those license terms control provided that they are modified by the preceding portion of this Section 2(a) in case of conflict. If the Our Software does not have its own license terms, then you may install and use any number of copies of the Our Software to design and develop your applications. This subsection does not apply to Our Software addressed in subsection (b) below.
b. Software on Documentation Portal. Software accessible on the Documentation Portal is made available by the designated publisher under the associated license terms. If Our Software is accessible on the Documentation Portal without license terms, then subject to subsection (c) below you may use it to design and develop your applications. If any such Our Software without license terms are marked as “sample” or “example,” then you may use it under the terms of the GNU General Public License 3.0 or GNU Affero General Public License 3.0 only.
c. Scope of rights. All Our Software is copyrighted works. All Our Software are licensed not sold and may not be transferred unless specified otherwise in any license terms provided with the Our Software. Rights to access Our Software on any device and/or platform do not give you any right to implement Our patents or other Our intellectual property in software or devices that access that device.
d. Third-party software. You are solely responsible for any third-party software/plugin/add-on that you install, connect, or use with any Service. We will not run or make any copies of such third-party software outside of our relationship with you. You may only install or use any third-party software with any Service in a way that does not subject our intellectual property or technology to any terms governing such software. We are not a party to and are not bound by any terms governing your use of any third-party software. We do not grant any licenses or rights, express or implied, to such third-party software.
e. Open-source software as part of the Service. If the Service uses or distributes any third-party software with open-source software license terms (“Open Source”), then such Open Source is licensed to you by Our solely to allow you to interact with the Service under the terms of this Agreement. Copies of those applicable Open-Source licenses and any other notices, if any, are included for your information only.
All of Our Content is copyrighted work and is governed by the terms of the license agreement that accompanies or is included with Our Content. If Our Content is made available to you on the Documentation Portal without a license agreement, then you may make a reasonable number of copies of Our Content for your internal use in designing and developing your applications. You must preserve the copyright notice in all copies of Our Content and ensure that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear in those copies. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12 schools, universities, and private or public colleges may download and reproduce Our Content for distribution in the classroom for educational purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, We AND OUR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND APIS) “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. THESE DISCLAIMERS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING APPLICATION TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- a. Third-party content and materials. WE DO NOT CONTROL, REVIEW, REVISE, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MESSAGES, MATERIALS, PROJECTS ACCESSIBLE FROM OR LINKED THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND, EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, MICROSOFT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING. ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We do not sell or rent anonymized personal information to third-party entities, we collect Some Public Information about you which is Specified in the Websites and/or the Services to analyze the Interest of users in the Website and/or the Services, and no other data is stored on Our servers and/or Databases.
- No personally identifiable data is collected, except where otherwise noted.
- The website and/or our Services use a small tracking code called “Analytics”. This information is used to inter-alia deliver our web pages and/or services to you upon request, tailor our services to the interests of our users, measure traffic within our services, improve the quality, functionality, and interactivity, and let us know the geographic locations from where our users or visitors come.
- The information provided by you may be shared with our other entities and affiliates to help in detecting and preventing identity theft, frauds, and other illegal activities to prevent misuse of our products and services and to provide you, our services.
- Information We Collect, We Collect Some of your Public Information like First Name, Last Name (if any), your User ID, User Name (if any), and your e-Mail Address (if the Service uses), and we are Solemnly Responsible for any Misuse or Illegal Actions which were Done with the Collecting the Information about you.